Top 5 Places I'd Love to Travel Back To

the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, ancient, Rome, Italy, Europe, travel, blog

Ahh, Travel. Who doesn't love to travel? As quoted from the wise and witty Lin Yutang: "No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head 
on his old, familiar pillow."  
I haven't seen the entire world, but just enough for me to say that there are truly wonderful places on Earth that you just can't get tired of experiencing again and again. So I've come up with a list of the top 5 cities I would love to go back to. Someday, before I'm gray and old I wish to go back to them and capture them in better photos than these first ones I captured before. 

Follow on Bloglovin

Top 5: Barcelona 
Why I want to go back: I've seen La Sagrada Familia to know that I want to see all of Antoni Gaudi's amazing architectural masterpieces: Casa Batllo, Parc Guell, and La Pedrera. 
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Montserrat, Spain, Europe, Travel, blog

Top 4: Nice and the French Riviera 
Why I want to go back: What can I say, it's the "fabled playground of the rich and famous" as CNN says. And I was barely there the last time. I was young and did not even know that it was such a rich city at that time. And all I got were a couple of shots of the Mediterranean coastline. 
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Nice, French Riviera, Europe, Travel, blog
Nice, French Riviera, Europe, Travel, blog

Top 3: New York
Why I want to go back: Simply to experience watching the famous broadway musicals. Something I wasn't able to do the last time I was there. I also imagine doing so much outfit shoots in (and taking my own scenic shots as well of) Central Park when I go back there. 

Top 2: Rome and the Vatican
Why I want to go back: It's Rome and the Vatican. 'Nuff said. 
Vatican, St. Peters square, Bernini fountain, Europe, Travel, blog
Rome, Italy, Europe, travel, blog
Rome, Italy, Europe, Travel, blog

Top 1: Paris
Why I want to go back: It's one of the fashion capitals of the world. Any fashion blogger would dream of seeing it. Besides, I'd like to see  Paris beyond the Eiffel tower (which was more or less the only essence of my last trip there). 
Paris, Eiffel tower, Europe, travel, blog
Paris, Europe, Obelisk, Eiffel tower, view, Travel, blog
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

How bout you? What's your top 5 places to see? 

❀✿❀

I was wearing: 

Barcelona • Promod sweater, Promod sunglasses, Promod earrings
Nice and French Riviera • Zara jacket, Promod shirt 
New York
Rome and the Vatican • Zara blouse, Topshop Jeans, Zara checkered flats 
Paris • Promod shirt 




Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 


You might also like:


Comments

Popular Posts