Maxis, Wooden Swings and Summer Blooms

floral maxi, wooden swing

And there it was: the wooden swing of my dreams.

As a child, my sister and I used to dream of a front porch swing grazing our dreamhouse. And when my husband and I visited Ayanna in Rizal a few months back, I remembered that when I laid my eyes on this piece of wood hanging from a huge old tree in the middle of the nowhere. 
It was far from the looks of a porch swing, but it was romantic, peaceful and...so quiet. Simply put, it was beautiful. 

Maybe someday, I'll get to spend my mornings on a swing like this one when I finally get to have that dreamhouse I've always wanted. Dream big, right. Nothing wrong with that.

Follow on Bloglovin

floral, knuckle rings, wooden bangles
floral maxi, wooden swing, forever 21 wedges
floral, wooden bangles, knuckle rings
floral maxi, wooden swing
floral maxi


Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

I was wearing:

the Ramp maxi dress
Forever 21 heels
Pop Culture wooden bangles
Forever 21 knuckle rings


Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 


You might also like:



Comments

Popular Posts