Accents and Sheets

photoshoot in bed, bedsheets, zara top

Hi everyone! So, my husband recently just got this amazingly soft 500-thread-count bedsheet cover, duvet cover and pillow cases in the most perfect neutral color from our favorite SM Department Store for only Php9,000 (roughly $225). What a serious steal, right?!  Just thought I'd show you guys, because honestly, I don't believe anybody who's a sucker for sleeping comfortably
wouldn't love this set. 
I know we love everything about it! 

Happy Monday guys! 

Follow on Bloglovin

bangle from Bali, photoshoot in bed
photoshoot in bed, studded zara shirt
photoshoot in bed, bangle from Bali

Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

I was wearing:

Zara tank top
Space jeans
Bangle from Bali
Charriol earrings

Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 


You might also like:


Comments

Popular Posts