Trip to the South

weekend getaway, south of manila, ruffled skirt, summer outfit

It's a normal feeling to miss home when you're no longer living with your parents after getting married and settling down on your own. And I'm no exception. I mean, as much as I revel on the daily fact that my husband and I have a place of our own to enjoy, every now and then I still want to spend weekends with my family. And last week, I got to do that when we went on a day trip to the South with my parents and younger sister. We wanted to see the construction of the house my parents were building in one of the private subdivisions in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. And after seeing that the cement structure has been laid out for our basement, I am suddenly excited for the regular weekends yet to be spent in this part of the South!

So how bout you guys, how did you spend last weekend?

Follow on Bloglovin

weekend getaway, south of manila, ruffled skirt, summer outfit, wedges, forever 21

Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

I was wearing:

Plains & Prints shirt (old)
Forever 21 ruffled skirt (old) 
Forever 21 wedges 


Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 


You might also like:


Comments

Popular Posts