(Ultra) Mirrored

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

How was your weekend, guys? Here are photos of what I wore last Saturday when my husband and I went all around the Metro hunting for furnitures and other stuff for the new loft. Knowing that we were  seriously going to do a lot of walking that day, I settled for my old knitted shirt dress and a pair of comfy loafers. Although the color and material of my top didn't help much with the scorching heat last Saturday, the flared sleeves and loose body were comforting. 


All in all, it was a tiring but very productive weekend. Hope you guys enjoy the photos. 
Happy reading!

PS: pardon my hair by the way, those dry ends are such an eye sore. Need a haircut badly! 

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

I was wearing:

Memo black knitted shirtdress 
CMG leopard-print loafers 
Longchamp Large Planetes
Rayban 3025 mirrored aviators 

You might also like: 






Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts