What's your playlist on the beach this 2013?



Hi guys! So aside from summer dresses and bikinis that I've hunted last week for this upcoming summer trip to the beach that I'll be having in a couple of weeks, I'm also on the hunt for songs I could put in my playlist. I've come up with this so far: 


1. "The Way" Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller 
2. "Tonight" Jessica Sanchez ft Ne-Yo 
3. "Crazy Kids" Ke$ha ft Will.I.Am 
4. "Heart Attack" Demi Lovato 
6. "#Beautiful" Mariah Carey ft Miguel
7. "Mirrors" Justin Timberlake (so into this lately!)
8. "Misery" Maroon 5
9. "Boomerang" Nicole Scherzinger 
10. "Still Into You" Paramore 
11. "Shrines" Purity Ring 
12. "Bruised Water" Chicane & Natasha Bedingfield
13. "Blurred Lines" Robin Thicke (so into this lately!)
14. "Like This Like That" the Jay Sean ft Birdman 
15. "Right Now" Rihanna ft David Guetta


Haven't decided if I should remove some of them yet. Any suggestions what 
other songs I should add? Would love to hear from you! 


You might also like: 





Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts