Saturday casual


Yesterday was a relaxing Saturday for my husband and I. After meeting one of his clients in Starbucks at Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, we went for a quick shoot near one of the construction sites in the area.
In the evening, we had an enjoyable dinner with friends at this deli place called Poco Deli. It's one of our favorite places to go to for wines and cheese and sausages and cold cuts. 
So, how did your weekend go? 













PS - on a different thought, I'd like to share with you guys this cool iPad app that my husband told me about. For this post, I tried post-processing the photos using Snapseed, which was labeled "Best mobile photo app for 2012." It's got a lot of really cool featured effects, and selective adjustment options that are really easy to use. If you're one of those people who enjoy giving pictures some nice, dramatic effects, then you should really try Snapseed. Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys! 

Photos: Troy Monsod

✿❀✿
Life in Progress chambray blouse 
Forever 21 skirt
Zara heels 
Prada baroque sunglasses 

Comments

  1. that sunglasses is on my wish lists :) http://anitce.blogspot.com/2013/02/some-insta-moments.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello hun, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my post here: http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html
    and I really look forward to your answers :D! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love smart casual dresses and you've worn them best...!!!

    Career with Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts