Mixed prints


Matching prints with prints has not been my forte, and for my regular outfit preference, I usually just stick to one printed item and then complement it with the rest of my outfit in just plain color. But, hey,
some experiments every now and then can never hurt...
so here's my latest post, or rather latest experiment. 
Floral and plaid. Is it a hit or miss? Would love to hear from you lovely people!


Follow on Bloglovin

This blogpost was submitted to Independent Fashion Bloggers 



 Photos: Troy Monsod

✿❀✿

Topshop sleeveless blouse
Aldo belt 
Thrifted pants 
J. Crew pumps 
Holic Accessories bracelets 
Charriol earrings

Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 




You might also like:

Comments

  1. well...yes-whay not but with style and not too much-just like you here-tnx dear for your coment on my blog :)-have a nice day kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, given that I'm on the petite side I probably wouldn't be able to look nice in very large (overdone) prints! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. jazzy style somucu cozy and chic.
    Love your pants and you mix it well<3

    Xoxoo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess! We have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. All details are on our blog if you want to participate :)

    missandmiss2.blogspot.com.au xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you! I'll get to that soon as I can =) Take care!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts