Bangkok Adventures Part 1


Hello again! I just came back from a relaxing trip to Bangkok with Mom last weekend. And I must say, it was an unexpectedly a nice experience. 

I mean, we have heard of the recent bombing in Erawan shrine, and anybody would understandably hesitate going to Bangkok these days. But I had booked the trip weeks ago because of an ASEAN forum that I needed to attend. And thankfully it was an uneventful journey and I came home in one piece. Nevertheless, I didn't want to go there alone, so I asked my Mom to tag along. 

It was a particularly memorable trip for me as well, because I was tasked to present a case report of a rare retinal disease, known as retinal capillary hemangioma. And to do this in front of foreign experts in my field was a first for me. Meanwhile, when I wasn't attending the forum, I was in the main streets of Siam shopping. Funny, because I ended up taking back what I said before I left Manila: which was that I will not buy anything in Bangkok. I did quite the opposite. Haha. 

All in all, it was a very productive trip for me. And I look forward to going back there. 

Here are the photos, hope you enjoy! 

Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by Me and my Mom

❀✿❀

Was wearing:
Bershka blouse   Stradivarius Pants   Zara heels/S&H lace sandals
Kate Spade bag • Mango necklace

You might also like:





Comments

Popular Posts