Change is Good

pixie hair, short hair, bobcat, fashion, blog, summer hair

Sometimes, there are moments in one's life when spur-of-the-moment decisions are made. 
This was one of them. 
Friends kept asking me whether something was wrong or some momentous event has happened to make me do it. But, really, there was no drama behind it at all. To tell you honestly, cropping my hair was mostly because of the hot weather. 
But anyway, it was something I haven't done in soooo long, and when I finally did, it was kinda liberating. That's when I realise that sometimes, spur-of-the-moment decisions do work out for the better. I love this change in me. I will probably miss my long hair soon, but for now I am enjoying the perks of my pixie hair. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  AboutMyStyle  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 




You might also like: 




Comments

Popular Posts