Hello, Sunset, I've Missed You

Balenciaga, fashion blog, manila, sunset

I love catching sunsets in the afternoons, as you all know. However, with my busy schedule nowadays as a Vitreo-retina Fellow, blogging has majorly taken the backseat. And I very much appreciate the few instances that my husband and I get to drive to our favorite spot to catch the sunset. This instance was one of them. 

Hope you had a great weekend guys! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Balenciaga, fashion blog, manila
Balenciaga, fashion blog, manila, sunset, Ray ban, mirrored

Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

I was wearing:

SM Department Store blouse
Maldita floral pants
Tory Burch ballet flats
J. Crew nude pumps
Balenciaga City bag
Ray Ban sunglasses

Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  AboutMyStyle  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 





You might also like: 








Comments

Popular Posts