Workwear Diaries | that Leopard-print Dress

workwear, leopard print dress, H & M dress, outfit to work

So how's your weekend been, dear readers? My weekend has been busy but definitely enjoyable, so I'm hoping you guys had the same thing.

And since it's the first day of yet another work week (and since I'm looking forward to finally joining the work force again soon), I'd like to start a new section of my blog called "Workwear Diaries." I was scanning through my previous blogposts since I started when I realized I barely have any working outfits posted on the blog! And I told myself, "why not start posting some?
After all, it's a very relevant topic." Right?

Follow on Bloglovin

workwear, leopard print dress, H & M dress, outfit to work

So, let's go to my choice for this Monday: this leopard-print dress. I know some would say that it's a tricky choice for going to work, but I'd say it's the perfect option...especially if you're planning to have cocktails after six pm! During the day, you can add a black blazer or a cardigan to mellow down the print a bit. Then after work, drop the blazer/cardigan and prop a bold necklace  around your neck and, voila! You're ready to party! 

What's your take on leopard-print work outfits? Would love to hear from you guys! 

workwear, leopard print dress, H & M dress, outfit to work
workwear, leopard print dress, H & M dress, outfit to work

Photos by Jessica M.

❀✿❀

I was wearing: 

Zara studded heels 
Necklace from Bali



Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 


You might also like: 





Comments

Popular Posts