the 5th Floor Backyard

Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

My husband and I originally wanted to get a townhouse to settle in, but then decided to temporarily 
stay in a condo loft for now. And although we still prefer a three-storey townhouse with 
a two-car garage in the city, I must admit, there are definitely perks to living in a condominium. 
Aside from the fact that we couldn't be any more accessible to a mall (it's literally next door!), there's the free gym and treadmill use (which I really do plan to check out one of these days), the pool, and lots of banks within ten feet distance to choose from. It's convenience in a whole new level!
But the amazing part of it is, we have a whole floor dedicated as a common backyard for all the unit owners. Which means, it's a wide free space for my husband and I to do my outfit shoots. 
What can I say, I love this place. 

Follow on Bloglovin


Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk
Copyright: Jessica M. for the Closet Catwalk

Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

I was wearing:

Zara skirt
Gap shirt
Zara pumps



Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 


You might also like:




Comments

Popular Posts