Shoephoric 2013


Last Friday, my husband and I attended a shoe auction organized by Shoephoric, which featured Shoephoric founders' collection of shoes by famous designers such as Christian Louboutin, YSL, Alexander McQueen, Nicholas Kirkwood, etc. A special display was also set up for some of the beautiful shoe creations of Ferdinand Cacnio (like the photo above). And it also featured a benefit auction of the designs of our local, talented and budding Filipina shoe merchant Tal de Guzman. 

I learned a lot from the auction, especially when they had a podiatrist talking about certain foot disorders and how they come a about. He also gave out interesting pointers on how to take care of our feet, and I found it very relevant, given that (no surprise here) I am a shoe-lover...as a lot of women most-definitely are. Here are some of the pictures that my husband and I took during the event. Thanks for reading! 


















Photos: Troy Monsod & Jessica M. 

✿❀✿

Comments

Popular Posts