Christmas with Loved Ones


Happy holidays, dear friends!

It is always a perfect year-ender to be spending Christmas season with loved ones, and once again I feel grateful and blessed to be with such an amazing family this time of the year. And although I did not spend this year's Christmas Eve with my own parents and siblings, I did get to enjoy the spirit of Christmas with my in-laws and the perfect weather in Hong Kong as well. 

Follow on Bloglovin


Because we were traveling with kids, we stayed at the Disneyland Hollywood Hotel: one of the two hotels in Lantau Island where Hong Kong Disneyland was situated. 



The photo above is me with my nephew Tristan. Below is one taken with my sister-in-law, Kat.

 Because we love jump shots!

Meet Tripp, my youngest nephew. Isn't he adorable?!

Happy viewing and happy Holidays everyone!

Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

I was wearing:
H and M black jacket
Zara striped shirt
Zara jeans
Wade glittered ballet flats
❀
Uniqlo white sweater
XOXO black belt
Forever 21 skater skirt
Zara black boots
Black necklace from Bali
Longchamp Planettes bag
Promod trench coat

Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 



You might also like: 

Comments

Popular Posts