Christmas with Loved Ones


Happy holidays, dear friends!

It is always a perfect year-ender to be spending Christmas season with loved ones, and once again I feel grateful and blessed to be with such an amazing family this time of the year. And although I did not spend this year's Christmas Eve with my own parents and siblings, I did get to enjoy the spirit of Christmas with my in-laws and the perfect weather in Hong Kong as well. 

Follow on Bloglovin


Because we were traveling with kids, we stayed at the Disneyland Hollywood Hotel: one of the two hotels in Lantau Island where Hong Kong Disneyland was situated. 



The photo above is me with my nephew Tristan. Below is one taken with my sister-in-law, Kat.

 Because we love jump shots!

Meet Tripp, my youngest nephew. Isn't he adorable?!

Happy viewing and happy Holidays everyone!

Photos by Troy Monsod

❀✿❀

I was wearing:
H and M black jacket
Zara striped shirt
Zara jeans
Wade glittered ballet flats

Uniqlo white sweater
XOXO black belt
Forever 21 skater skirt
Zara black boots
Black necklace from Bali
Longchamp Planettes bag
Promod trench coat

Pinterest  •  Chicisimo  •  Chictopia  •  Imotiv  •  Fashiolista  •  Lookbible 



You might also like: 

Comments

Popular Posts