Riley takes on Boracay


Hi! I'm not sure if I could still take as many outfit photos of myself as I used to from this point on, because this little one is forever stuck to me. So I guess it's safe to say that, starting now, the photos you will enjoy on my blog will include this unstoppable, cute, cuddly, little rascal. Funny how motherhood REALLY changes a lot in your life. 

But so far, it's been a joyride for me. 

So here are our photos of Riley's first trip when we went to Boracay last June. Not much has changed from the last time we were here (click here). Still the good old white sand and clear waters. But this time, we were three. Hope you like the photos! 

Follow on Bloglovin


Thank you so much for reading!

Photos by Troy M. 

❀✿❀



You might also like: 



SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts