Willowy


So I recently attended a wedding wherein something formal to wear was called for. I've had this long evening dress for a couple of years now, and was happy to be able to slip into them again after the longest time. I'm rarely seen in formalwear, and it kinda gave me the romantic feel with its willowy
sheer fabric over silk skirt. Perfect for the occasion, right? ❤














Thank you for reading! 

Photos: Troy Monsod

✿❀✿

I was wearing:

the Ramp evening dress
Michael Antonio gold peeptoes 
clutch from Mum 

You might also like: 



Comments

  1. that dress looks great on you :)
    perfect skin tone!

    http://rachwillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! Following your blog, i like it! Feel free to follow me back:)

      Delete
  2. I´ve just discovered you blog and I love it. You have an amazing style, awsome and chic. Would you like to follow each other? It would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! Following you! Chic style you have, really like it!

      Delete
  3. I´m already following you on GFC and Bloglovin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning dress, You are beautiful! Following you!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ With love ♥ ♥ ♥ Lenusik Velvetrose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts